Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm going to India!


Tomorrow! I am flying through Germany and then to Chennai which is where I will live for roughly 4 months. It is on the south eastern coast on the Bay of Bengal. I am volunteering--probably at an orphanage or women's rights organization--studying at the University of Madras and hopefully doing a lot of traveling both during school and after it ends.

I'm using this blog to update people more efficiently since I will have limited phone capabilities. Though I will post contact information such as my phone number and address once I find out for those who are interested. Until then, email me! 
slc@lclark.edu

5 comments:

SPQR said...

LOVE YOU-HAVE FUN

Mom said...

Glad to hear you have a cellphone already.

sarah said...

thanks guys...nice to see you have blogs already!

donnie said...

hey, how is everything. Quite an adjustment I'm sure.

Donnie C

sarah said...

oh man you guys with your blog forming. its nice that you are keeping up though, i'll try to update again soon. i hope things are well!